In Creasun we assemble a team of award-winning art masters. You will have the opportunity to cooperate with the masters.
In Creasun we have a platform which provides abundant resources. You will be able to participate in the production of international blockbusters.
In Creasun we gather together a creative research team. New technology will bring you new opportunities and experiences.
2015: The company produced approximately one hundred movies with a total box office of 5 billion RMB.
2014: Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Committee commissioned us to complete the research project— production and application of films& television shows based on VFX and MCS.
2014: The House That Never Dies which Creasun conducted the post-production broke ten records in the domestic thriller field, with a box office of 500 million RMB.
2013: The company won the Best Visual Effects Award of the 32nd Hong Kong Film Awards for Cold War.
2010: Yuesao won the Best Contribution Award from Shanghai TV Rating List.
1. Facilitate editors and do auxiliary work (including: create special effects, prepare special effects list, insert special effects, film reviewing and retouching, film packaging, film cutting);
2. Complete the editing work in accordance with the production schedule and meet the quality requirements;
3. Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
1. Graduated from majors related to film & television production;
2. Excel in FinalCutPro, AE, PR, PS and other software;
3. Familiar with film packaging and has a good sense of picture rhythm and appreciation ability;
4. Familiar with the post-production process of TV dramas, such as colorization, special effects and audio recording, and assist the department director to complete the production;
5. Have a strong sense of punctuality and responsibility, have good communication skills, proactive, resilient and love film and television post-production;
6. Have great work ethics and the spirit of teamwork, have a high sense of responsibility, and be able to perform well under pressure.
1. Collect and process a variety of materials, and so on;
2. Assist editor assistants in terms of editing material classification, material coding, TV drama processing, master copy preparation, CD recording and other basic operations;
3. Do follow-up works as required;
4. Help the supervisor backup and file the various projects;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
1. Have a specialist qualification or above and love film and television post-production;
2. Familiar with the operation of various VCR recorders;
3. Have a strong sense of punctuality and responsibility, and be able to perform well under pressure. Personnel who willing to work with the crew is preferred;
4. Proactive and Have great work ethics and the spirit of teamwork.